Offering our tips and assistance for TPD Claims
If you have stopped work due to injury or illness, and are unable to return to work within your resume, then you may be eligible to make a TPD claim. If you are in this situation, read our tips and FAQs to see how we can help.
- Warren Bennett is the founder of WKB Lawyers and has had over 8 years’ experience working for Large, Medium and Boutique law firms solely advocating for injured and ill clients running TPD claims. Warren has also worked for a big insurer as senior legal counsel meaning he has had the advantage of working for both sides of the fence. However, it was Warren’s passion for helping injured and ill client’s which led him to open his firm solely running TPD claims.
- WKB Lawyers will take the stress away from you, so you can concentrate on your treatment. The only thing you will need to do is sign some documents.
- You will love our client service, we will return your call on the same day, and keep you regularly involved in your case.
- All we do is TPD claims. We have knowledge, experience and expertise in TPD Claims that other firms don’t have.
- Warren handles your file from start to finish, not a Paralegal or Law Clerk.
- We know the law and can explain it simplistic terms to you.
- We are on your side.
If you have stopped work due to injury or illness and are unlikely to return to work within your education, training or experience, then you may be eligible to make a TPD claim. TPD claims can be approved on almost any condition/s that prevent you from returning to work. These conditions can be a Mental Illness, Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, Heart, Cardiomyopathy, Parkinson’s Disease, Cancer, Shoulder, Back, Leg, Foot, Ankle, Fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritis, just to name a few.
If you are considering submitting a claim, WKB Lawyers act on a No Win, No Fee Guarantee for all clients. You can be assured that:
- You will know how much you will pay from the outset;
- No hidden costs will be charged at the end of your claim;
- No 25% uplift fee;
- No expenses for photocopying, printing and faxing;
- We don’t charge a percentage; and
- We don’t charge like a Personal Injury Law Firm because we are not one.
Our fixed fees will be determined on several factors including the strength and complexity of your case.
1. Your TPD Lump sum benefit does not affect your Centrelink or your Workers Compensation payments. One you are approved for your TPD benefit, the lump sum automatically transfers to your balance account. If you decide to withdraw, then you will be subject to tax and it could affect your current Centrelink or Workers Compensation payments.
WKB TPD Lawyers has partnerships with specialised Financial Planners who will provide you with a free consultation to discuss any implications on Centrelink or Workers Compensation payments when you withdraw your TPD Benefit.
2. Superannuation funds have a complex formula when it comes to tax on the withdrawal of your TPD benefit and account balance.
WKB TPD Lawyers has partnerships with specialised Financial Planners who will provide you with a free consultation, to discuss your tax options when withdrawing your TPD lump sum benefit and account balance.
3. It depends on your policy conditions. WKB TPD Lawyers can investigate this once you became a client of ours.
Contact WKB TPD Lawyers for your free consultation to see if you qualify and get your TPD claim settled today
WKB TPD Lawyers act on a No Win, No Fee guarantee and specialises in TPD claims, meaning we have the knowledge, experience and expertise that other firms don’t have.